ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO G.N.M.
- Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to GNM:
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably science(PCB) & english with aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 with Arts(Mathematics, Biology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Bussiness Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Socialogy, Physcology) & English core/English elective or Health care sciences-vocational stream only, passing ou from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE board or other equivalent from the school & recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks..
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Regiration Council.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts & Science examination or health care Science vocational stream only coducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.